Cyclingisus Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cyclingisus Forums

My Site of All kinds of Forums! Just Find one right for you!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Video Releases: FRED

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Video Releases: FRED Empty
PostSubject: Video Releases: FRED   Video Releases: FRED I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 am

Anyone know when Fred makes his videos? Post them here. I really wanna know. I want to make spoofs of his vids the first day his vids come out! Mad
Back to top Go down
https://cyclingisus.rpg-board.net
helma

PostSubject: Re: Video Releases: FRED   Video Releases: FRED I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:28 am

As an avid lover of traditional Christmas movies, I was not expecting a lot out of Fred Claus. However, I bought it because I wanted something new for my 6 year old, and I really like Vince Vaughn. Many people I talked to didn't like Fred Claus because Vince Vaughn is "the same as he is in every movie." I happen to love that. The rest of the cast was A+ and gave perfect performances. I LOVED THIS MOVIE and would recommend it to anyone who loves Christmas! There were so many funny parts as well as heart warming sweet moments that this movie was one that my 6 year old son and I could enjoy together. I'm glad I skipped renting and just bought this movie as it will be one I look forward to every year.

PostSubject: Re: Video Releases: FRED   Video Releases: FRED I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 7:26 pm

I'm glad I skipped renting and just bought this movie as it will be one I look forward to every year.
------------------------------
Search Engine Marketing | Internet Marketing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video Releases: FRED   Video Releases: FRED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video Releases: FRED
Page 1 of 1